Enhance your living room or your bedroom with this hand made leather Pouf with unique Moroccan details.
Pouffe, also spelled pouf, is a cushioned low seat with no legs and no wood structure. It is a typical piece in the traditional Moroccan living room, typically used for sitting around the "low" dining table. In modern days, the pouffe is an accessory easily moved around to accommodate your functional needs, like seating, or any of your decoration tastes.
- The pouffe is handmade by craftsmen in Fez, Morocco.
- The pouffe is made out of 100% natural genuine leather.
- Size (approx.): 16.5 in D (diameter) x 8.5 in H (height)
- The pouffe is shipped with no stuffing. It needs to be stuffed using the zipper opening in the floor-facing side. You can use polyester fiber or cotton fiber fill for stuffing.
- Care: Under normal usage conditions, dusting regularly with a dry-cloth is all that is necessary. Every one in a while, use a leather-specific cleaner.
- Some leather smell is expected and normal.
- Checkout all of our beautiful colors.